Delete a Dataset View
This article describes how to delete a Dataset View.
Removing a View is subject to the following rules:
- Admins may delete any Dataset View except the default "All Data"
- Users are able to delete Views that they create
NOTE: Views that have been used to create Content can only be deleted after all related objects have been deleted, one by one.
Dataset Views are listed in the drop-down list found at the top left corner of the Dataset Viewer. A View can be deleted using one of the following methods.
- Select a View and click on its name to open
- Click on the trashcan icon and confirm the delete
Access Dataset Editor and open Views&Elements tab
- In the Views table, select one or more Views
- [Delete Selected Views]
- [Update Data] to save the changes