Sync Portal Page Templates with GitLab
This article describes the process of uploading Portal Page Template assets via sync with a GitLab repository as an alternative to a manual upload.
Create a Portal Page Template.
2. Configure Git Sync
On the Git Sync tab:
- Git Username / Git Password: provide your GitLab credentials
- Repository URL: provide the URL of a repository
- Repository sub Folder: optionally, specify a subfolder, only its contents will be fetched
- Branch: enter the branch name
- Git Tag: optionally, provide a tag to fetch a specific version
- Webhook Secret: optionally, provide a Webhook Secret. This feature allows you to automatically update Portal Page Template assets on specific events, for example, on Git push to a repository
- [Synchronize Now]