Feedback Prompt Security
In Release 6.3.2, a Privilege for Power Users (PUs) only has been added:
- Basic: Create Feedback Prompts
With this Privilege, a PU can create the text that is displayed to a user in hopes of eliciting comments about the usefulness and design of an object within Metric Insights.The Privilege can be added via a Group or User Editor (Admins only) or Group Editor (Admins or PU with Edit Access to the Group).
1. Grant Privileges
- Optionally, filter by "Feedback Prompt"
- Optionally, select Grouping "Power User Content Security"
- Select "Create Feedback Prompts"
1.1. Basic Privilege Details
NAME: Create Feedback Prompts
DESCRIPTION: Add and manage Prompts to encourage feedback from users
HIERARCHY: Parent of FUTURE related Extended Security Privilege
GROUPING: Power User Content Security
USER TYPE: PU ONLY
PROCESSING LOGIC UPON ASSIGNMENT:
- Provides a Prompts link to a Prompt List Page in Admins and PUs Content Menu
- Displays a standard List Page of Prompts
- Shows all Prompts to Admins with Active Name links to their Editors
- Only includes rows for Prompts to which the PU has Edit Access and Include Active Name links to the Editor of those Prompts