Granting Power User Access to Content Center
In Metric Insights, Power Users have to be granted a specific Privilege to be able to open the Content Center. This article describes the steps an Administrator should take to give the Power User access to Content Center.
Use Access permits the Power User to see the Content Center entry in the Content menu and open the Center's page.
A Power User can get access to an Content Center individually or inherit it from the Group he/she is a member of. For more details about granting Access to the Group, check the Assigning Privileges and Permissions to the Group article.
Access Admin > Users & Groups and click on the PU's Active Name link to open the User Editor
NOTE: "Use Content Center" Privilege can be a part of a Privilege Set. Assigning Privilege Sets rather than specific Privileges is recommended in Metric Insights, so check the Privileges List at the bottom of the page.
- On the Info tab scroll the page to the Privileges section
- [+Privilege To User]
- Filter the list by "content center"
- Find the "Use Content Center" Privilege and select the checkbox
NOTE: Be aware, that the Content Center to only include:
- Objects to which the Power User has at least View Access
- Groups to which the Power User belongs or to which the user has Edit Access
- Objects selected for Migration to which the Power User has Edit Access