Maintain Installation Privileges
Administrators are responsible for determining those Privileges that can be granted within your Metric Insights installation. It also provides a means to define which of these allowed Privileges can be assigned by Power Users.
- Support Admin's ability to Include/Exclude Privileges from an instance
- Allow Admin to specify those Privileges that a Power User may/may not grant to Groups to which the Power User has Edit Access
- Modify Group and User Editor display of Privileges to include a Grouping filter
See the list of Privileges here.
- The Table is presented sorted by Privilege name, but you can limit the display by selecting a specific grouping
- 'Y' = Privilege is available for an Admin to assign
- 'N' = Privilege is not available for assignment within the system by anyone
Power User Can Assign:
- 'Y' = Privilege is available for assignment by a Power User to other Users
- 'N' = Privilege is not available for assignment by Power User (may be available to Admin users based on previous column value
- Admin Users can edit a Privilege by selecting the Edit icon on corresponding row
- Set preferences for each Privilege to indicate whether or not your installation has this Privilege to be granted to Groups or Users in your installation
- The option of "PU Can Assign" is hidden if the Privilege is set to Include ="no"; i.e., there is no ability for a Power User to grant this Privilege