Tag Security Rel 6.3.3 and beyond
Effection in Rel 6.3.3, one Power User (PU) Privileges applied to Tags:
- Standalone Privilege
- Allows PU's to:
- Access the Tags list page and create/manage Tags that a user creates
- Use "Replacement" button on the Tag LIst Page to replace existing Tag with a different tag
- Create a new Tag on an Element's Editor > Info tab
- Without the "Create Tag" Privilege, a PU:
- Cannot create or change Tags
- Can use any available Tag when Editing an element or Dataset to which the PU has Edit Access
The Tag Editor has a Permissions button. A Power User with "Create Tag" Privilege and Edit Access to a given Tag can grant Edit Access Permissions to Groups to which the Power User belongs and to other Power Users who are members of these Groups. There is no Extended Security Privilege, so if the Power User is NOT in a Group, that Power User cannot grant Tag Permissions. Admins can grant Permissions to any Group or Power User.
Regular Users cannot create or Edit a Tag.
Admins and Power Users with Edit Access to Group: Group Editor > Info Tab
Admins: User Editor > Info Tab
Admins and Power Users with Edit Access to Privilege Set: Privilege Set Editor > Info tab
- [+ Privilege to Group/User/Privilege Set]
- Optionally, filter by "tag"
- Optionally, select "Power User Create Content Security" Grouping
- Select the Privileges