Administrators can edit any Email Template.
No Use Access is available. No functionality is available to Regular Users.
Privileges (> Group/User Editor > Info tab)
- Click the + button
- Without this Privilege, the Power User cannot access the Template list page
- Allows the Power User to grant Edit Access to any Power User or Group when a Power User has Edit Access to the Template
- Can be granted only if the User has been granted the parent Privilege
- Without this Privilege, the Power User is only allowed to grant Template Permissions to the Power User's Groups or individual Power User members of these Groups.
Group/Power User Editor (> Power Users tab)
- On Popup, select a Template from the drop-down list to which Group/User does not already have Edit Access
- When the Template tab is clicked, its List Page is visible
- The Templates shown in the grid are those that the Power User created and those to which the Power User has been granted Edit Access
- A Power User with the basic Privilege sees a "Permissions" Button on the Template Editor
- On the standard Permissions popup, use the + button to grant Template Edit Access to a Group's Power Users or to an individual Power User
- The Groups and Power Users contained in the associated drop-down list is controlled by the Extended Security Template Permissions