Configuring Custom Components
The article contains guidelines on how to configure custom components after deploying the Metric Insights application.
The Cron Service must be restarted after making any changes in
- Enter the Web container using the commands below:
- For Simple Installation:
docker exec -it <container_name> /bin/bash
- For Kubernetes Deployment:
kubectl exec -it <pod id> -- /bin/bash
- For OpenShift 3 and OpenShift 4 Deployment:
oc exec -it <pod id> — /bin/bash
- For Docker Swarm and Amazon ECS Deployment: connect the server on which the required container is located and run
docker exec -it <container id> /bin/bash
2. Navigate to
/opt/mi/external_config/crontab and add a cron job.
3. Apply the changes by running:
service cron restart