Accessing Admin Editors and Functions
Users with administrative privileges have several ways of accessing the system managing functionality.
1. The 'New' drop-down menu
A drop-down menu designed to quickly create system entities by Administrators and Power Users. It is designed to quickly create:
- Elements: Datasets, Metrics, & Reports
- External Reports: based on the report types previously created at Admin > Advanced > External Report Types)
- Notifications: Alert Rules, Bursts, & Folders
- External Content & FTP connections: Google docs, etc.
2. The 'Content' drop-down menu
The Content menu gives quick access to all major entities previously created in the system:
3. The 'Admin' menu drop-down
This Admin menu provides access to the frequently used system functionality. Each item in Admin menu is generally connected to a list of values already defined for the selected function and optionally a link to [Add New].