Admin Menu Options
Users with administrative privileges have several ways of accessing the system managing functionality.
The Content menu gives quick access to all major entities previously created in the system:
This Admin menu provides access to the frequently used system functionality.
- This tabs contain lists of existing Data Sources, Data Collection Triggers, Data Dependencies, Remote Data Processors, Data Storages, Proxies and Pipeline
- The lists are shown in the tables. Every title is an Active Name link and clicking it allows to open the Element's Editor
- In all tabs except Pipeline there is a button to add a new Element
Every menu option of this section leads to the list of existing objects. For that list you can open the Editor window of every object.
- Custom Fields
- Object Templates: contains Templates for Metrics, External Reports, External Content, Dimensions and Datasets. New template can't be created in this window. The process of Object Template creation is described in Create External Report article and is the same for all other objects
- Event Calendars
- Measurement Intervals
- Measurement Time Calculation Commands
- Document Types
- Business Units
The Status Monitor screen provides details on how the Metric Insights system is functioning.
Metric Insights has a flexible plugin architecture that allows to connect to many different BI tools, web applications, and other data source. This menu section helps the Administrator to manage those plugins.
This menu section offers additional tools for precise system setting.