Establish Connectivity to Dropbox Paper
This article describes how to connect to Dropbox Paper server in order to create content in Metric Insights.
1. Add New Data Source
Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+New Data Source]
- Choose "Dropbox Paper" from Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
2. Provide the Required Parameters
Refer to Prerequisites for Connecting to Dropbox Paper for details on how to locate the required parameters on the Dropbox side
- Input a descriptive phrase in Data Source Name
- Select Auth Type
- For OAuth, proceed with the following steps
- For OAuth with manual token, you will only need an access token generated on the Dropbox side.
- Provide Application key
- Enter Application secret
- [Get token]
Optionally, toggle on Enable On-Demand Element Creation
3. Proceed with Advanced Configuration
Advanced Configuration settings can be set to default values unless Data Source requires more precise tuning. For more details on how to proceed, refer to Advanced Data Source Configuration.
Click [Test Connection] in the upper right corner to make sure the connection has been successfully established