Create Dataset from SAP HANA
This article explains how to create a Dataset and Report from SAP HANA.
Access New > Dataset > Create New
- Measured: Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Name: Give the Dataset a descriptive name
- Category: Select the category where the Dataset will be placed
- Data Source: Select the SAP HANA Data Source
- Data collection trigger: Specify the Trigger that will be used to collect data for the Dataset
- SQL statement: Input an SQL statement to fetch data from SAP HANA
- [Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
- Access Actions > Build Report
- Create a Report after redirection to the Report Editor
- For more information on Dataset Reports creation, refer to Dataset Reports Overview.