Create Dataset from Atlassian Jira
This article details how to create a Dataset populated with data sourced from Atlassian Jira.
It assumes that you have already established connectivity to Atlassian Jira.
Access + New > Dataset > Create New
- Measured: Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Name: Give your Dataset a descriptive name
- Category: Specify the Category where you Dataset will be placed
- Data Source: Select the connection profile you have created for Atlassian Jira
- Data collection trigger: Specify the Trigger that will be used to collect data for your Dataset
- Element: Select an Atlassian Jira object that should serve as a basis of your Dataset
Plugin Command: Input an MIQL command listing all data that needs to be fetched from the server
- Use Visual Editor if not sure about the command
The Validation Rows Preview will look like that: