Establish Connectivity to Azure Analysis Services
This article describes how to connect to Microsoft Azure Analysis Services.
NOTE: This connection requires running an RDP.
1. Add New Data Source
Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+New Data Source]
- Choose "Azure Analysis Services" from Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
2. Define Required Parameters
NOTE: Find the instructions on locating the required parameter values above.
- Input a descriptive phrase in Data Source Name
- Select the required Auth Type
- Password: input the Azure account credentials as shown on the screen
- Identity Profile: select the required Identity Profile
- Input Location
- Choose between a format shown on the screen or as it appears in Azure Analysis Services
- Provide Model
- Specify Server
- Enter user credentials for the Azure account
Optionally, toggle on:
3. Add RDP
Add an RDP via [+New Remote Processor]