Create Dataset from Zendesk
A Metric Insights' Dataset can be populated automatically based on data fetched from Zendesk.
Established connectivity to Zendesk
1. Create Dataset
Access New > Dataset > Create New
Enter the basics:
- Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Provide a descriptive phrase in Name
- Specify Category where you Dataset will be placed
Proceed to Data tab to define details
2. Define the Settings for Data Collection
- Select the Zendesk Data Source
- Specify Data collection trigger that will be used to collect data for Dataset
- Select View (Object) that should serve as a basis for Dataset
- Input a Plugin Command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Zendesk
- Build your query in MIQL syntax OR
- Use Visual Editor. This will automatically validate the command
- [Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
[6.3.1] Datasets can be moved between the available Data Storage locations. The screen below shows Tableau, but the functionality is essentially the same for all Plugins.
Click the Edit icon next to the Data Storage on Data tab and follow the prompts to complete the operation.