Create Metric from Microsoft SSRS
This article details how to create Metric using Microsoft SSRS as a Data Source.
Established connectivity to MS SSRS
Access New > Metric > Create New
- Select Measured (measurement Interval) that applies to the Element
- Enter a descriptive phrase in Name
- Assign a Category
- [Next: define details]
- Select Microsoft SSRS connection profile serving as Data Source
- Set the Data Collection Trigger which is going to initiate updating information in a Metric
- Choose Microsoft SSRS Report that should serve as a basis for Metric
- To pre-filter SSRS data before fetching it, click Manage Filters
- Construct Plugin command that should list the data you would like to include into the Metric (manually of via the Visual Editor)
- Note that Metrics represent time series data, so one of the columns must contain dates.
- [Publish] to view Metric in Viewer