Create External Report from MI Portal Page
This article details how to create External Report from MI Portal Pages.
Established connectivity to MI Portal Page Plugin
Access New > External Report > MI Portal Page
- Enter a descriptive phrase in Name
- Specify Category where External Report will be placed
- Define whether content has to be updated manually or automatically
- For "Automatically Collected", specify Report Image Trigger
- Choose MI Portal Page Plugin Connection Profile
- Select MI Portal Pages Component (Object) for External Report
- [Next: Define Details]
Show Report in defaults to "External Webpage".
- Note that "External Webpage" option opens the Portal Page that is selected as an object for report creation.
- For "Viewer", select "In iframe" or "As static image" option
MI Portal Page Plugin collects images by taking screenshots of them in the Chromium browser.
- Set Generic Image to "Collect with personal account"
- [Collect Image]
[Enable & Publish] in the upper right corner to view External Report in viewer
For image collection, you can decide when the system should take a screenshot of Portal Page or how much time a Portal Page can take to load before the system takes a screenshot of that Page. This functionality is configured individually for each Portal Page in Portal Page Editor > Image Capture tab (see the screen below).