Create Dataset from Trino
This article explains how to create a Dataset and Report from Trino.
Access New > Datasets > Create New
Enter the basics:
- Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Define if Dataset should be searchable
- Input a descriptive phrase in Name
- Specify Category to place the Dataset
Proceed to Data tab to define details
- Select the Trino Analysis Services Data Source
- Specify Data collection trigger that will be used to collect data for Dataset
- Input an SQL command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Trino
- [Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
- Access Actions menu
- [Build Report] will automatically take you to a Viewer of the new Report after you name it. For more information on Dataset Reports, refer to Dataset Reports Overview.