Establish Connectivity to Atlassian Confluence
This article describes how to connect to Atlassian Confluence in order to load data into Datasets and Reports in Metric Insights.
- This plugin scans all existing articles in Confluence and extracts those, which have at least one table included
- Data from Confluence tables is used as a source for Datasets or Reports
- Access https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens
- [Create API Token]
- Enter a desciptive Label for API Token
Copy and save the created API Token's value for Data Source configuration.
Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+ New Data Source]
- Choose "Atlassian Confluence" from the Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
- You can create Datasets and view all the elements or Datasets using this Data Source from the respective tabs
- Click Permissions to assign them to Groups or Power Users