Create Dataset from Azure DevOps
This article explains how to create a Dataset and Report from Azure DevOps .
1. Create a New Dataset
Access New > Dataset > Create New
- Measured: Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Name: Give the Dataset a descriptive name
- Category: Select the category where the Dataset will be placed
2. Complete the Data Tab
- Data Source: Select the Azure DevOps Data Source
- Data collection trigger: Specify the Trigger that will be used to collect data for the Dataset
- Widget: Select the widget after clicking the gear icon
- Plugin command: Input a command to fetch data from Azure DevOps
[Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
3. Create a Report
Access Actions > Build Report
Create a Report after redirection to the Report Editor. For more information on Dataset Reports creation, refer to Dataset Reports Overview.