Establish Connectivity to ServiceNow
This article describes how to connect to ServiceNow in order to load data into Datasets and Reports in Metric Insights.
1. Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+ New Data Source]
- Choose "ServiceNow" form Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
2. Specify the Required Parameters
- Give a descriptive name to the Data Source
- Define the server protocol (http or https) and a hostname
- Provide Username
- Input Plugin Password
Optionally, toggle on Enable On-Demand Element Creation
3. Proceed with Advanced Configuration
Advanced Configuration settings can be set to default values unless Data Source requires more precise tuning. For more details on how to proceed, refer to Advanced Data Source Configuration.
[Test Connection] in the upper right corner