Create a Dataset with the HTTP Plugin
This article describes how to create a Dataset populated via HTTP.
The HTTP plugin supports Datasets creation from .CSV and .JSON file types.
Access + New > Dataset > Create New
- Choose how often the system will collect data
- Select "enabled" after finishing Dataset customization
- Specify the Category in which the Dataset is placed
- To ensure that the Dataset is valid and accurate, select "yes"
To get more information about Business/Technical Owner's and Data Steward's rights, refer to Grant Power Users Element Edit Access via Element Ownership article.
- Choose a Data Storage where the Dataset will be stored
- Select the previously created Data Source of the Dataset
- Pick a Data collection trigger that defines at what time and how often the system will collect data
- Choose a Report to be shown.
- Must be a JSON or CSV file only
- Enter a Plugin command listing all the data that needs to be fetched. For more information, refer to the MIQL Syntax Guide for Plugins
To refine data further, [+ Rule] to apply additional rules or [+ Group] to group data